When it comes to the best antivirus, Norton is a great choice. It works very smoothly to protect your device from the harmful viruses. Encountering error is also a common thing. One of this error is code 3048.3. There are several causes for this error. You will get details of it here in this write-up. You can check the setup procedure, maybe you got this error because of problem in setting up your software. To know more about this, visit norton.com/setup.You will get the detailed information from this site.
Causes of this blunder
- Temporary server problem may lead to this error
- The software that you have installed is corrupted
- Another reason is that a feature called AutoUpdate is not in good condition.
Steps to eradicate Norton error 3048.3
- 1. If you run a LiveUpdate application of the Norton software
Go through these effective steps mentioned below to eradicate this error in just a while.
- Go to your antivirus software where you will see Norton Internet Security. To allow this to work click on it.
- A list of options will appear on your device screen from where you have to go for LiveUpdate.
- After opting for this option, you have to wait for some time so that the scan will complete. The best part of this option is that it can start the scan automatically and if there are some updates available it will do the installation. To finish the installation, click on Apply now.
- The best solution for every problem is to restart the device. This will cure several issues.
After restarting if you still encounter the same error, better to move forward.
- 2. Next step is to access the software’s important tool, i.e., Remove and Reinstall Tool
If the error continues, then the other remedy is to uninstall the software and again installing it for its better work capacity. Here are the steps given to do the uninstallation and then install it again to allow the software to work better.
- Open your device and go to your favourite browser. In that browser, type the installation link and when the link opens, you will see a download button. By clicking on that button, you will get the most important tool to remove and install the software.
- When the tool is downloaded, you will get an executable on which you have to double click to run it. At the time you double click, it will prompt some questions. You have to agree on all the prompts.
- After hitting the agree option, you will be redirected to the other screen where you have to choose the option Remove and Reinstall.
- Now to implement the download, restart your device. Wait for some time, and power on your device. When you switch on your device, you will see a number of instructions coming up on your screen. Perform all those instructions to install the best security software again.
- To allow the software to work at its best, restart your device again.
If still dealing with the same error, it is advised to move to the next step.
- 3. With the use of Intelligent Updater, you can eradicate this error
Here are the steps to download the Intelligent updater easily. This updater helps you to overcome the Norton Error 3048.3. It is imperative to do the most valued steps to get defeat in spite of everything.
- Open your device and launch your favourite browser. On that, type the download link. Now, you will be redirected to the page where you have to select the proper 32-bit option. After selecting it, you have to opt a definition set.
- When you click on the download option, it will take some time to finish and once it is finished, an executable will appear on your device screen in which you have to double click it. After doing so, a list of options will pop up on the screen. You have to agree on all the options for the proper installation.
- When you will see that the installation is done positively, then go for a restart. This is the simple resolution for any of the problems.
Hope, you have removed this error in an easy manner. To know more about the setup and detailed knowledge of this antivirus software, you have to visit www.norton.com/setup.This site will help you in every part of the query.